Private and Group Jewelry Making Classes
Interested in learning to make your own unique jewelry? Beadzilla offers jewelry making instruction to suit a variety of interests, from private tutoring to special occasions and corporate events.
- Basics of jewelry construction for necklaces, bracelets, anklets, and earrings.
- Basics and beyond for earrings only. Learn to make 3 styles of earrings from simple to more elaborate.
- Knotting skills for beads and pearls.
- Wire wrapping techniques.
- Charm bracelet and necklace design and construction techniques.
- Basics of jewelry repair, restoration, and redesign.
- Select a jewelry piece of your choice, and learn to make that exact item (great for social groups and team building events!).
- Craft your own lesson - suggest a lesson, and let us figure out how to teach it!
Instruction for selection and use of jewelry tools:
- Loaner tools for use during lesson.
- Instruction for selection and use of different types of beads and jewelry components (i.e. findings).
- Resource info for hand crafted jewelry making supplies.
- Instruction on jewelry design (in addition to jewelry construction).
- Selection of beads and components for purchase during lesson (optional).
- Boutique selection of Beadzilla unique handcrafted jewelry for purchase (optional).
Contact us for details, prices and availablity for your next event. e-mail today!